Semicolon Necklace Pendant "And So She Goes On"
Semicolon Love Necklace
Chain Type: Link Chain
Metal Type: Zinc Alloy (Nickel and Lead Free)
Metal: Silver Plated
Text Design: Hand Stamped
Carefully hand-stamped with a semicolon charm, this elegant necklace is a symbol of strength and overcoming obstacles. The semicolon is used when a sentence could have ended, but didn't. The semicolon is symbolic for anyone who has ever self-harmed, has a personality disorder, or suffers from depression. The semicolon is a sign of hope, showing that you could've ended things but you chose to keep moving forward; your story hasn't ended yet.
Our goal, here at Bella's Yard, is to provide you with beautiful jewelry that you can use as a platform to share your story. Who better to spread awareness about this disease than you! You and your loved ones can impact and educate the world with your experiences. Our beautiful jewelry will catch someone's eye and open the door for your story to be heard. Keep the memory of your loved ones alive so they are not forgotten! We make in-kind donations and send donation bracelets for raffles, and events.
Additional DetailsAdditional Details
- Clasp Type: Adjustable Lobster Clasp
- Charm Metal: Rhodium Plated Alloy
- Chain: Stainless Steel
Most orders ship within 1-3 Business Days.
- US orders ship via USPS First Class Mail 2-5 business days
- International orders arrive in 7-21 business days for delivery, depending on destination country.
- Your Satisfaction is important to us. If you are unhappy with your purchase return it with 30 days for a refund